Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: The Meeting is tomorrow

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm meeting with the head pastor and erin's father tomorrow to straighten this all out. Wish me luck.

    *this will make no sense to those that don't read my threads.

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    No offense Oce, but after seeing how they treated you, for you wanting to get to know the other person, and how someone stepped into it behind your back and caused the problems, I am not sure why you would want to go back

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    best of luck, brother.

    remember, you did NOTHING wrong.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    She REALLY has to be a special girl for you to do that......

    Anyway, if you insist on going, best of luck. If they keep bugging you and she do love you, get away and marry in VEGAS !!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck Oce..if it were me in the situation they would get to hear a thign or to..and aint no sweeet talking either..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    No offense Oce, but after seeing how they treated you, for you wanting to get to know the other person, and how someone stepped into it behind your back and caused the problems, I am not sure why you would want to go back
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did get royaly screwed. Even the head pastor of the church said so, but he sadi 'short changed." But the church is my home and the members are my family, more so that my actual family. Just because one guy screwed that all up for me doen't mean I'm going to give up. I'm sure we won't be able to date each other, but the pastor is going to make it so we can atleast see each other. That's all I ask for.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Oce:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the church is my home and the members are my family, more so that my actual family. .</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't care how much your church means to you. it should never be your home, and NEVER be more of a family that the one your God gave you. No matter how bad things are they are your blood and always will be. Any church that would put itself or make you think that it is more than a place to commune with your god is nothing more than a cult.
    I know you have no reson to take my word on this but I will tell you that I myself was once in Seminary school. I was once ready to give up everything I had to be one with my god. Till It was made clear to me that The only thing I must do to stay true to my faith is to just stay true to my faith. A man can not tell you your god's will, only your god can do that. Have faith in your faith not in the ones who tell you what you should
    think.

    Sorry, It had to be said.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no offense my friend, but I agree with meg. however I wish you luck if its what you really desire.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have cut all those people out of my life, and never looked back. But if that is what you choose to do, I hope it works out for you.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I personally would have went nuts and told them what I think about what crap they pulled. but thats just me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •